Portrait Collection | The Hart Family



Meet Lynette, Charlie, Laci and Calvin. A few weeks ago we all met up at Forest Park in Noblesville for some fun family portraits. Although I have photographed Laci and Calvin before, I hadn’t photographed them with my new camera yet. So, I was pretty excited for this one.

Calvin had just gotten up from his nap and was teething, so you can imagine his mood. Thankfully he did well during our session and I even caught a few smiles from him. Lynette had the wonderful idea of bringing bubbles that afternoon which really helped to entertain us all! J


And Laci, as I have always experienced her to be, was just plain happy and imaginative and dancing her way through our session. Before, during and after the bubbles, Laci was running around picking all the dandelions she could find... or as Laci calls them, "flowers"! 

Thanks Lynette for such a wonderful opportunity. I had a lovely time! J



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

About Me

My Photo
I am a photographer specializing in portrait, event and fine art photography in central Indiana. If you would like to commission me for a fine art project, please email me! I am currently only taking referral clients for portraits and events. Want to know more? Find me on Pinterest!

Total Pageviews

© Liz Bedwell 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Labels

SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS